OSNS Presents "Halls of Horror"
St. Mel’s College is an enchanted space, full of ghost stories, creaky hallways and century old myths. Legend has it the halls of the old building became haunted in the early 1900s after its most famous resident, ‘Spike’, was apparently murdered. Not only that, but his remains were chopped up and stuffed behind the walls of his room. You’ll hear Banshee tales and have the bejaysus frightened out of you with the random ghost and goblins scattered around the place, eager to get a fright or 3 out of you.
This is a once off, never to be repeated Halloween themed event where we turn the old hallways of the college building into a haunted nightmare. This event promises to be great fun for all ages, big and small. Please book ahead in order to secure your place as numbers will be naturally enough, limited.
- St. Mel’s College, Longford
- October 28th to 31st
- Over 16s tour from the 28th – 31st – 6pm – 10pm
- Under 16s tours from the 30th & 31st – 2pm – 6pm
- 15 tickets available every 15 minutes
- Over 16s ticket prices €22.50
- Under 16s ticket prices €8
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) €50
- No fancy dress allowed
- Unfortunately, this event is not wheelchair friendly